1. JK & D is requested by the sovereign Government or private entity to finance and develop a project.
• Project Award “Sole-Source” Government.
• Sovereign, or any other form of Government guarantees.
• Provide LOI from Financial Institutions for financing.
• Overseeing Feasibility Study
• Prepare Project Packages and Due Diligence to be submitted to Finance partners
• Develop strategic programs to manage local risks.
• Submit state managers to:
• Maintaining relationships with the government.
• Monitor EPC project manager meetings and financial stages.
• Report the status of the project.
2. Based on Dr. John Kim, JK & D has direct access to Korea:
• Government export credit agencies and funds, and private financial institutions.
• SK EPCs: Company development, engineering and construction management.
3. Mr. Role Dennard is to travel to client countries, present and negotiate the program and guarantee the “only source” award for the project and a clear documented statement confirming the form of Letter from Government or Government for the project but not limited to :
• Minister of Finance.
• The central bank.
• Parliament and other ministries (as required).
• Issuance of a favorable MIGA sovereignty risk insurance policy (or a suitable substitute) of Korean financial institutions, requiring compliance with IMF and World Bank Group requirements, including, where applicable, the International Development Association for concessional finance, International Finance Corporation for mixed financing, and ICSID for arbitration.
• Repayment of loan proceeds may be supported by off-take oil or other contracts
commodity or natural resource arrangements and PPA Guaranteed.
5. Minimum project value of USD$ 50 million or about Rp 650 billion to USD 200 Billions or Rp 2700 trillion.
6. The loan will be guaranteed by the insurance company wherein the Guarantee cost and the issuance of the guarantee will be included in the project cost where the fund is withdrawn from the loan disbursement fund.
7. Project Owner or Sponsor Project Owner or Main Contractor Project Owner is required to provide an upfront fee in the form of JK & D International Ltd fee of USD 200,000 or Rp 2.7 Billion upfront for any project value.
8. Only the owner who signed the Service Agreement will be served.
9. All agreements are protected under international law.
10. Owners of both private and government projects must have their own source of funds worth 30% of the total loan value proposed.
11. Both Fuder and Investor only finance 70% of the total loan value
12. Project Owner must make his own Feasibilities Studies
13. Fill in the following initial form: