Bagi yang butuh mau beli atau sewa atau pinjam SBLC kami memiliki link yang menyediakan semua itu. Ketentuannya sebagai berikut :
- Harga Jual STANDBY LETTER OF CREDIT : 43% + 2%
- Harga Sewa STANDBY LETTER OF CREDIT : 8% + 1%
- Harga Pinjam STANDBY LETTER OF CREDIT : 38% + 2% Service Charge 1% perbulan dibayar oleh Owner ( masa berlaku 1 tahun 1 hari nama tidak bisa dirubah )
- Harga Trading STANDBY LETTER OF CREDIT : 30% – 50% perminggu diberikan kepada Owner
I. Prosedur Sewa STANDBY LETTER OF CREDIT :
1) Funder dan Owner menandatangani perjanjian kontrak
2) MEREKA akan mengatur empat tiket penerbangan dan E-visa untuk Amerika Serikat untuk empat orang …
Dua consulltan dari India dan dua orang dari pemilik proyek.
Tiket untuk kedua sisi India ke Amerika Serikat dan Amerika Serikat ke India
3) mereka akan mengatur akomodasi hotel dan semua fasilitas untuk tinggal di Amerika Serikat sampai pengiriman SBLC ke rekening bank perusahaan mereka
4) mereka akan membayar biaya transmisi bank ke bank untuk mengantarkan dana SBLC . Dan setelah berhasil menginvestasikan dana yang diblokir maka mereka akan melepas biaya sewa sebesar 8% + 1% dan mereka akan terbang ke negara mereka dan kami akan terbang ke India.
II. Prosedur Trading STANDBY LETTER OF CREDIT :
- 19b–PPP for $1M and up
- #94a–Monetization and Trade of Bank Instrument Program
- PPP FOR CASH FUNDS FROM ONLY 4M USD AT HSBC London or Barclays London
RETURNS: 1000% NET TO CLIENT (TEN TIMES) IN 30 BANKING DAYS ;
Re-Enter & compound over & over
Re-Application 3 – 4 times
Major Traders in London
1. USA citizens ok ..will open HSBC or Barclays UK account for them to trade.
Limited Time Opportunity
Subject to Availability – Contract
4 M$ Cash Minimum – Up to 100 M$
2. After compliance passed and trade contract signed and countersigned, the Trade group will open an account at either HSBC London or Barclays London in Client’s own name.
After client confirms account with his Banker.
Client wires his funds.
3. FUNDS OVER 50M
Funds over 50M may be kept on own bank account, not to be moved to HSBC / Barclays London at owner’s name
(if top bank and jurisdiction acceptable by Trade group)
4. Administrative Hold instruction on Funds for One Year.
Profit of 1000% NET to the Client (10 times client’s initial deposit) paid in 30 banking days.
Trade Group takes care of project requirements
5. All payments will be transferred via a Paymaster Trust Account in Luxembourg.
The client will be allowed to re-enter & compound over & over again (every 30 banking days-per entry).
Indicated Re-Application 3 – 4 times
Travel is not required.
LIMITED INITIAL COMPLIANCE DOCUMENTATION:
KYC, POF, Passport, & anything else client may have such as an RWA or BCL.
Major Traders at HSBC / Barclays are able to open bank account remotely (if DD ok)
A notarized trust agreement so watertight, Paymaster Attorney in Luxembourg.
CLIENT NET PROFIT (in 30 banking days, placement TRADE for 1 year)
· 4M starting
· 40M NET from round 1 to Client, then invest again and
· 400M from round 2 to Client, then
· 300M to save and ONLY 100M (máximum ALLOWED IN THIS TRADE ) to re-invest
· 1B from round 3 to Client, the n if round 4 is allowed,
· 900M to save and ONLY 100M (maximum) to re-invest
· 1B from round 4 (only if allowed)
FEES TO SHARE WITH YOU
1200% of amount invested as GROSS returns in 30 banking days
1000% of amount invested as NET returns to client in 30 banking days
As you see there is a difference between GROSS and NET that is 200%
Platform takes 130% and let us 70% of amount invested as FEES commission to be shared, in 30 banking days or what is the same 5,8% of the GROSS return (1200%)
As the client will be allowed to re-enter & compound over & over again (every 30 banking days-per entry) indicated Re-Application 3 – 4 times, our fees will be:
FEEs commission (in 30 banking days) 5,8% from GROSS (1200%)
· 5,8% from round 1 2.8M (to share with you)
· 5,8% from round 2 28M (to share with you)
· 5,8% from round 3 70M (to share with you)
· 5,8% from round 4 (IF ALLOWED) 70M (to share with you)
at a certain round, with the split fee
we can act as Client, with our own Account
If you or your client is interested to proceed and move forward send me KYC attached and Proof of Funds so we may go ahead fast.
I am available to go over any additional information that needs to be addressed to ensure the comfort level of everyone involved along with the client.
Have a very good day.
Be advised we report all fraud activities and attempt to commit crimes to:
INTERPOL, FBI, CIA, IC3, US Treasury Dept., FinCEN, SEC, Federal Reserve,
ICC Commercial Crime Services, RCMP, New Scotland Yard,
City of London Fraud Squad, Crime Stoppers International, &/or Department of Homeland Security
WWFN has conducted no official research with respect to the information in this transmission, other than its receipt and dissemination and takes no responsibility for its accuracy. Recipients are advised to conduct their own due diligence before taking any action on the information included therein.
WWFN is not a licensed entity.
This message is intended for the addressed recipient(s) only. If you have received this, and are not the intended recipient(s), please contact the sender/author immediately and delete this message and any attachments.
This communication and any documents or files attached constitutes an electronic communication subject to the Electronic Communication Privacy Act, 18 USCA 2510. This communication is confidential, subject to copyright protection and may contain information that is non-public, legally privileged and sensitive in nature. Further, to be considered under the law privileged, proprietary, intellectual property and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. Unlawful or unintended interception, use, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication, documents, files, attachments and, or excerpts of this communication is strictly prohibited, without the express written permission of the sender/author or the intended recipient(s), as authorized, in writing by the sender/author. Information herein or attached, is subject to the terms and conditions of any duly executed Proprietary Information Agreement (PIA) between the sender/author and the intended recipient(s) and hereby deemed “Proprietary Information”.
Electronic transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late, incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender/author therefore does not accept liability for errors or omissions in the content of this message or attachments, which may arise as a result of e-mail transmission.
If verification is required, please contact the sender/author and request a hard