SkyWay transport and infrastructure complexes is a unique combination of well-known engineering solutions that allows to considerably increase the efficiency of passenger and cargo transportation compared to the existing modes of transport.
Various options of alignment and applicability are provided to solve a wide range of transportation problems regardless of the terrain, landscape and climate. The cost of SkyWay track construction is tenfold lower compared to a conventional flyover.
SKYWAY ADVANTAGES AND APPLICATION VARIANTS
CONNECTION OF URBAN AREAS WITH MAJOR LOGISTICS CENTERS (RAILWAY TERMINALS, AIRPORT, SEAPORT):
- solution of the last mile problem;
- elimination of traffic congestion near entry/exit points to a city;
- reduced total travel time
CONSTRUCTION OF FREIGHT ROUTES ALONG THE EXISTING ROADS:
- relocation of freight traffic from highways;
- unclogging traffic arteries;
- reduced accident rate;
- lower depreciation expenses for asphalt-concrete roads.
CONNECTION OF SMALL SETTLEMENTS INTO A SINGLE TRANSPORT NETWORK:
- unification and centralization of trade flows;
- year-round all-weather transportation service between megalopolises and remote territories;
- development of local economy, reduction of foodstuff transportation costs and natural loss.
TRANSPORT SUPPORT TO DEVELOPMENT PROJECTS:
- effective transport communication between a city and newly built areas;
- possibility to use more remote and hard-to-reach areas for construction at lower cost;
- increased market value of residential and industrial premises under construction and after their completion.
CONSTRUCTION OF SKYWAY TRACKS OVER WATER BARRIERS:
- tenfold lower cost compared to bridge construction;
- exploration and development of new territories;
- speed and performance of the system is tenfold higher than that of cableways.